Sean Kelley is a professional photographer from the D.C. metropolitan area and brings 20 years of creative and technical experience to each project.
Born in Fort Rucker, Alabama. Moved to Northern Virginia
from Hawaii in 1977. Presently lives in Fairfax, Virginia.
George Mason University, BA Communication, 1987
Northern Virginia Community College Studio Photography
Nikon D810 35mm DSLR, Nikon Speedlite 910 (Digital)
Pentax 6x7 Medium Format (Film)
Speedotron Blackline Strobe System(Studio Portraits)
"Get Wet" Ocean & Surf Exhibit. Northside Social. Clarendon, Virginia. 2012(Curator & Photographer).
• "Still Standing-Still Free" 9/11 Photography Exhibit. Curator & Photographer. (Traveling Exhibit). Sherwood Center, Fairfax, VA. September 2011. Women's Memorial. Arlington, VA. August 2012
• Here is New York (Worldwide Traveling Show) 2001-present. Image #8847, 8848, 8849, 8850 - www.hereisnewyork.org
• The Ellipse Arts Center, Arlington, Virginia 1999, 2002, 2006
• Millenium Art Center, Washington, DC 2000
• Café Montmarte, Reston, Virginia 1998, 2000
• Art League Gallery (Torpedo Factory), Alexandria, Virginia. 1994-1999